Earth Science | Physical Science | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | AP Physics 1 | AP Physics 2 | College Physics
Authentic inquiry and scientific practices drive the learning process in our tutors' lives. We want to share this logic-based thinking with students.
With degrees in physics and a science teaching certifications, our tutors have experience with the curriculum that students are studying in their science classes every day. We are familiar with a wide range of science courses and have equipped ourselves with a differentiated approach to teaching science based on the strengths and needs of the student.
You can expect:
- Direct instruction to teach new concepts and review fundamental skills.
- An emphasis on building a strong conceptual foundation of natural phenomena.
- Socratic dialogue to develop scientific skills such as designing experiments, collecting and analyzing data, working through calculations, generating evidence-based explanations, and deploying models to solve problems.
- Weekly homework help to build time management, organizational, and study skills.
- Development of a plan appropriate to a student's ability level to work towards autonomy.